For our client we are looking for a SAS application expert consultant to the Media & CRM department at Marketing. The team mainly conduct market analysis where advanced analytics and data mining are performed using SAS Institute’s software suite. Consultant will be placed in Marketing department – Media and CRM. The consultant will work closely with the BI IT department, BI Marketing.
Description of the project/team
• Describe the project/team: You, as a consultant, will for 6 months support business users with your expert knowledge of SAS, automation and optimize programs to ensure that SAS is used according to best practices and that business understand how SAS can help them achieve their business goals.
• How does the working environment look like? 4 days with business users and 1 day with BI Marketing department.
• Many point of contacts? The consultant will mainly work with the SAS business users and the BI IT department as point of contact.
You, as a consultant, will for 6 months support business users with your expert knowledge of SAS, automation and optimize programs to ensure that SAS is used according to best practices and that business understand how SAS can help them achieve their business goals. You will be located in Stockholm and part of a business team, within the Media and CRM Marketing department, where SAS is the main BI tool, as well as having a close connection to the BI IT team.
Areas of responsibility:
• Support SAS business users in their daily work with advice, automating and optimizing programs
• Create and hold tailored training for three user groups based on skill level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) with objective to improve performance in all user groups
• Developing and promoting best practices for SAS
• Collaborate closely with other SAS developers and designer to provide data in best manner for best-practise SAS solutions
• SAS 9.4
• SAS Base
• SAS Macro
• SAS Studio
• SAS stored process
• Enterprise Guide
• DI Studio
• LSF scheduler
• Tableau Server/Desktop
What three main personal competences are we looking for?
1. Several years’ experience from working with SAS BI solutions, from database and ETL to BI front end
2. Experience from supporting and training users at different skill levels
3. Ability to analyse and tune performance of solutions to streamline them
Duration: 6 months initially, renewable assignment
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and / or English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons SmartGeeks can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation / Cover Letter please describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.