For our client we are looking for Oracle Fusion cloud expert.
The project is about implementing new ERP system, public cloud. Assignment consists of integrations, extensions and reports. The client operates in the healthcare industry, and is one of the biggest employers in Finland, with over 60 000 employees.
Description of the project/team
The team consist of nine developers and 16 other roles. In total there are 25 persons working on this project. The team appreciates can-do attitude, teamwork and open mindset. In this team you will have an opportunity to work and grow your knowledge with the latest Oracle Cloud Tech Stack and share your challenges with very supportive team members.
We are looking for if you have documented experience in BPEL Process Development, Oracle Integration Cloud, SOA Cloud Service and you have general understanding of Oracle IDM, BPM and human workflows.
- knowledge of functional domains
- understanding of data model
Duration: 6 - 12 months initially, can be extended even further
Location: Stockholm / Helsinki (Kindly note that a significant proportion of work will be done at Espoo)
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and / or English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons SmartGeeks can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation / Cover Letter please describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.