You will be a part of the team consists of both database experts and java developers working over a diverse set of technology stacks to continuously develop and maintain a number of applications and microservices within Billing & Asset Management department of a Telecoms service provider.
One of the ongoing initiatives is the migration of Oracle Forms interface to a new web-based interface.
You will be required to contribute to the entire value chain from defining requirements, development, testing, deployment and even operations
The consultant will be part of the team that works with the new and changed needs that the business has in the area, which includes the entire chain from requirements, development, test, deploy to operation.
• HTML5, CSS3, LESS / SASS
• Maven, Git
• Test framework eg Jasmine or JUnit
• Continuous delivery and test-driven development
• PL / SQL
• Angular 5
• Spring Framework (core, mvc, boot, security)
Duration: 1 year, possibility to extend
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV (specifically in the following CV template, or the application stands risk of being outrightly rejected)
SmartGeeks CV Template
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons
- Motivation Letter describing why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities