Would you like joining a dynamic team leading the innovation of digital technologies where you can shape your own role?
The company digital initiatives is one of the fastest growing areas of innovation and development. We have high ambitions in digitalizing our business.
Digitalization is happening all around us. It is fast paced and disruptive in its nature, and we are determined to be the first in our industry to harness its potential. Automation & Digital in our customers Development & Engineering organization is responsible for developing products and service enablers with transformational automation and digital technologies.
They are now looking for a System Architect to join their team of Technical Product Owners (TPO) and System Architects that have the responsibility of governing the technical solutions they offer there customers, ranging from automation platforms and connectivity to cloud solutions.
In this role you will be the architect of one or several of their Digital Products and Solutions for our customers Industry 4.0 platform. You will be part of the team responsible of the full Software Architecture and hold the responsibility that the business requirements are transferred into technical solutions that scales and integrates with the infrastructure of their Industry 4.0 platform. You will work closely with the TPO’s, fellow System Architects, Enterprise Architect and Program team.
This is a temporary position, starting with 6 months asap, based in Lund and will require approximatively 20% travelling.
• Responsible for the architectural runway to accomplish the vision of the products long- and mid-term;
• Leading system level architecture design and development. Securing the fit in the overall Enterprise architecture;
• Participate in the breakdown of business requirements to features and enablers together with different parts of product management and other architects. Assessing the technical fit and impact to the architecture;
• Communicate the architectural guidelines and boundaries to the agile development teams;
• Drive a built-in quality mind-set in the organization;
• Assist in identifying development team dependencies and foster cross-team collaboration.
We would like to see:
• Extensive experience in software architecture and engineering in large scale systems
• Extensive Experience in microservices-based architectures
• Extensive Experience in Cloud Technologies and architectures (preferably Microsoft Azure)
• Extensive experience in full stack .NET development
• Experience in agile methodologies, like Scrum/SAFe, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
• Fluency in English, verbal and written is a must
• University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is required
• Experience in Processing/Packaging industry and Industry 4.0 is a plus