Experience should include few years working with SAP Information Steward, SQL databases and Data Services. Experience in Information Steward Accelerator will be added benefit.
The role requires focus on data quality by monitoring and reporting, effective communication with business as well as technical team.
The primary tasks for the rule developer/requirement analyst are:
• Receive, understand and convert business requirements, ensure that the requirement from the stakeholders are clear, verified via workshops, Data quality aspects of requirement is clear and documented
• Act as bridge between Delivery team and Business stakeholders during requirement gathering phase
• Experienced in all the capabilities/features of Information Steward. Drive Workshop with requestor/business stakeholder to understand Data quality issue and monitoring requirement.
• Collect the Business impact /cost benefit around each request and list of all impacted parties (stakeholders)
• Understand the expected data quality level (KPI if any) and workflow requirement and ensure it is captured in requirement
• Help developer if request if not clear and provide acceptance to report before presenting to Business/requestor
• Support and guide work internally to Rule developers– store knowledge and solution expertise in solution and operations
• Work with Architects and DQ and DG team to identify areas where IS and DS can add value
• Follow H&M Guiding Principles
• Stabilization and continuous improvement of the solution
• Participate in Data Quality and Data Governance discussions as, defining a business glossary and policy management
• Communicate status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders
• Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action
Specific skills - Mandatory requirements
• 4 to 5 years of experience of design, concepts, principles and rule development in SAP Information Steward and SAP Data Services.
• At least 2 years of experience from data analytics
• Database knowledge, specifically SQL
• GDPR awareness
• Thorough understanding of and experience from master data setup in SAP ECC
• Experience from large, global organizations
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
• Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills
• Information Steward experience
• Experience from data quality monitoring
• Experience of design and configuration in SAP IS Retail
• Experience of design and configuration in SAP CRM
Tools - Qualifying:
• Atlassian Jira
• MS SharePoint