The client are looking for a technically skilled Project Manager with experience from working in agile environments, who wants to play an essential role driving quality improvement initiatives
In this position the consultant will be a part of Business to Consumer IT (B2C IT). The unit takes initiatives for the IT- and digital products in Sweden, for example commerce, self-service, identity and branding solutions. Together with the Commercial and Marketing teams they develop new products - from start to finish. They create services that bring value to their customers and help them achieve their business goals. As a Project Manager the consultant will work with quality driven initiatives, targeting to ensure the client complies to GDPR, follow best practise both during development and in production, as well as quality taskforce initiatives.
• Plan, drive and execute initiatives approved by Head of B2C IT
• Conduct proper root-cause analysis for issues and incidents related to quality taskforce initiatives, to ensure all alternative solutions and way forward are explored
• The consultant must be able to engage and manage multiple stakeholder groups, prioritize deliverables and navigate a matrixed organization
• Experience from Quality strategy work
• Experience from working in an agile context
• Experience in leading agile team project team
• Demonstrated ability to build momentum for change and carrying the team across the finish line in making it happen.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and comfortable in discussing with developers as well as hold presentations and moderate workshops with senior management.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Calm under pressure and comfort with problem solving ambiguity.
• Background from previous roles within IT.