- Overall objective is to deliver a project that exceeds customer expectations.
- Develop a Project Quality Plan according to customer- as well as legal- and requirements for the project.
- Drive implementation of Project Quality Plan and processes.
- Coordinating and solving customer complaints with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Governance of quality deviations and drive that deviations are solved with a sustainable solution and in timely manner.
- You may lead or contribute in issue resolution by DMAIC process (8Ds).
- In cooperation with Risk manager set up concept for governance and mitigation of quality risks.
- Set up structure and drive and Cost of poor quality in the project.
- Develop an audit plan for the project and to perform audits.
- You have direct contact with the customer regarding project quality issues.
- You report direct to the Project Director and indirect to the Head of Quality Management.
- You are a member of the Quality Management team and the Project Core team.
- You are an experienced leader.
- You are experienced in the field of Quality management within complex project environments.
- Knowledge of standards and regulations such as ISO 9001:2008, TS16949 etc.
- Knowledge from HVDC.
- Earlier experience as Project Quality Manager in projects are highly meritorious.
- You need to have experience of Quality management and project quality.
- Experience in working within teams executing large and complex projects is essential.
- Good presentation and moderation skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Quality management specific tools and methods such as Six Sigma, FMEA, 8D
Fluent in English, both with respect to written and spoken English.
Swedish or other Scandinavian language is an advantage.
Good leadership capabilities
Strong drive and stamina