We are looking for a Success Factors (SF) specialist to support the continuous improvements and new configurations of Success Factors modules. The main focus will be on solving issues and updating configurations within Employee Central (EC), but also with other modules such as Recruitment, Onboarding and Learning. This role includes understanding needs and requirements from stakeholders within HR and translating these into concrete proposals on system updates as well as actively implementing some of the updates/configurations. It is important that with good knowledge in how e.g. Onboarding and EC modules are connected and how configurations in the respective modules impact the other.
• Extensive knowledge of SuccessFactors Employee Central module and understanding of the connection between the different SF modules
• Hands-on experience of implementing and configuring SF modules, primarily EC
• Good understanding of HR processes, ability to translate HR processes to SuccessFactors system solutions
• Good communication skills and ability to explain technical solutions and educate others within SF
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Experience from implementing/configuring other SF modules