As a SME/Subject Matter Expert you will be the single point of contact of the Data Privacy Office supporting one or several global business functions in their work to stay compliant with GDPR. Each of those global function has a DPC/Data Privacy Coordinator appointed, which you will support and liaise with.
The Data Privacy Office is a central support function that belong to Global Security, and Information Security. DP Office is ensuring all brands, functions, countries in the client group are compliant with GDPR.
Description of the Service Area
Data Privacy Office work with the entire company. The client has many initiatives on a wide area of topics, and you will be part of a team which is meant to ensures the business idea “Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”
is supported in the best way possible for those initiatives and the ongoing business.
Description of the project/team
• Team about 10 persons
• Flexible seating.
• We work from Alvik, but almost all meetings and interactions are with persons on the different head office locations in the centre of the city.
• A lot of interactions with many persons in the business.
You will be part of a team of about 10 persons and a person with the appropriate background/experience or the right mindset will be able to contribute to the constantly improved way of working with respect to GDPR.
In practice you will support the global functions in their work to GDPR-process-model new business initiatives, ensure appropriate documentation is made for “balancing of interest”-based processes and for privacy risks and conduct DPIA/Data Privacy Impact Assessments.
The day-to-day work will be driven by yourself fully, which mean as a person you need to be self-managed, good at structuring your work, and being able to pragmatically build relationships in the organisation.
1. Hands-on experience from GDPR *implementation* or GDPR maintenance (this excludes ‘GDPR audit/review’) in a company or a government entity or an NGO operation under GPDR requirements.
2. Working as a project / requirement / investigation lead
• Qualifying requirements:
• Hands-on experience from GDPR implementation or GDPR maintenance in a multi-country setting.
• Hands-on experience from GDPR implementation or GDPR maintenance in a multi-brand setting.
o Qualifying is experience from working with ServiceNow (any module).
What three main personal competences are we looking for?