We are seeking for a Production Manager or Manufacturing Operations Manager or Factory Operations Manager.
Task is to lead a team within a production unit or line in the execution of production process to transform parts a raw materials into our clients products in a timely, cost-effective manner. Ensure continuous and efficient operation in accordance with volumes, schedules, procedures, drawings and quality and safety standards an policies.
Main Account abilities:
- Resource allocation. Organizes and allocates resources to effectively and efficiently meet line production targets. Respond to resource issues as necessary. Leads capacity planning and resource optimization for the assigned unit or line.
- Production scheduling and plan. Ensures that production scheduling and production plan meets the volume requirements agreed in the demand plan and defined inventory service levels.
- Equipment and facilities. Identifies and recommends technical equipment and facility improvements as necessary.
- Production execution. Ensures execution of volume, conforming product, and on-time delivery targets for the assigned product lines.
- Operations Improvement. Identifies deficiencies in production area, proposes improvement activities, and overseas implementation of actions to improve production performance.
- Critical line issue. Manages the resolution of critical product or equipment issues together with relevant internal teams.
- People leadership and development. Ensures (with HR support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivate and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.