We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to work with Security and Body Electronics in cars. In this assignment you will join a department working with development and integration of application SW for electrical modules.
You will work with existing and new functionality in current and upcoming car projects and electrical architectures. The work includes many different task e.g. SW verification, development and maintenance of test cases, test automation in HIL-simulators and specification reviews etc. You will be part of a testing team that work closely to the SW development team and SW project leader.
• Perform requirement (Black Box), integration, regression and formal qualification testing in an agile software development process
• Report and document failures identified during testing
• Design, develop, and maintain software test plans, software test cases, software test procedures, and automated software tests in compliance with technical requirements.
• Work with the lead test engineer and a team of software developers to establish and develop test methods and techniques
• Collects test evidence that documents how the software perform during testing
• Documents test cases and results in a Test Case Specification and a Test Summary Report.
• Provides statuses to the Project and SW responsible
• Review software requirement specifications regarding testability
• Discuss technical solutions with supplier and the internal team
• Troubleshoot and modify test tools and test scripts
• Support investigations and task force activities
• B.Sc. grade within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent level of education
• Experience in software or system testing
• Knowledge in AUTOSAR
• Knowledge in Automotive Functional Safety Standard ISO26262
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• B driving license