Requirement Analyst to BI Sales Online
We are looking for a Requirement Analyst to the Online Sales-team within the Service Area Business Intelligence. The service area provides our business with information needed to take daily decisions. Business involves Online Sales & stock transactions. A requirement analyst is the key person between IT and business for different business areas.
Should be involved to created integrations/order data from source systems to be able to support analysis done in Cognos, TM1, ETL etc with stakeholders. In this role you make sure that customers need of data is secured so business can do their analysis in different areas such as Sales, Merchandising and Stock. You ensure that the correct data can and is retrieved from source by driving it through development and test.
• Have a close collaboration with our internal customers to capture and understand business needs and make sure the requirements are documented
• Serve as a link between IT and business
• Prepare and conduct meetings and workshops with multiple stakeholders to understand business expectations and needs in relation to technical solutions and limitations
• Define requirements on data needed to fulfill business needs
• Communicate requirements to Solutions designers and testers so solution can be developed and tested
• Drive your own cases in and this always need to be in sync with the overall delivery plan
• Go through requirements with maintenance organizations delivering front-end
• Input and review of test cases to make implemented requirements meet business needs
• Handover requirements from the project to the maintenance organization
• Support maintenance after technical go-live by answers questions regarding requirements
• As a team player improving the way we work within the team
• At least 5 years’ experience from requirement analysis within Business Intelligence
• You are a skilled Requirements Analyst who has worked closely to business
• You know how to transform business needs to IT requirements and have an understanding of how IT-solutions can support business processes
• Good communication skills, in English and preferably also in Swedish
• You are versatile, adaptable, and able to switch context - You will be involved in many different projects and initiatives at the same time. Being able to plan, prioritize, and handle context switch is crucial.
• You enjoy working with data