Description of the project/team:
As a project manager for a mobile device rollout in complex countries you will be the overall responsible for ensuring HW, infrastructure and operations are in place when service commence. We are a large matrix organization and strong leadership and coordination is required.
We are looking for you who have excellent communication skills, experience of manage global roll-outs with many stakeholders and technical skills in areas of network, iOS/Android devices. Experience of working close with infrastructure, operations and business.
In your team you have co-workers that drive import/export activities, invoicing questions, HW-ordering etc.
You want to work in a value-driven organization, where a high drive, entrepreneurial spirit and commitment are valued. You have strong communication skills, is a leader that can act in a flexible environment and take large responsibility. You will have a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team work together.
• Responsible for project management and project progress
• Project planning and making sure all parties (internal and external) understand their delivery and responsibility
• SPOC to project teams and country IT organizations to validate Mobile device and application Roll out (worldwide)
• Engage and collaborate with depending IT solutions (central and local level)
• SPOC to maintenance organization to ensure handover to operations and maintenance organization is in place.
• Identify, create and hand over necessary artefacts to maintenance organization
• Communicate to internal and external stakeholders
• Chair steering group meetings and weekly reporting
• Knowledge about mobile devices, infrastructure and apps.
• Experience of project management
• Fluent English in writing and speaking
• Experience of retail is a plus
• Experience of Mobile Devices (Scanner, Smartphone, Tablets)
Personal Competences – What main personal competences are we looking for?
• You have excellent communication skills
• You are focused and have high drive
• You easily and quickly grasp new problems and find solutions
• You are social, flexible, unpretentious and responsive
• You enjoy working in a work environment with high pace and constant changes