We are looking for a Java/Android Software developer to work with Car Infotainment systems based on Android embedded. Inspired by Google I/O our customer is now looking for developers to strengthen their teams. Our customer organizes in Agile teams working in areas like; Android Platform, Connectivity, User interaction, Security, Android Automotive app development etc.
As Software developer in this assignment you will take on the role as Infotainment head unit SW developer. Here you will be highly involved in producing the next generation infotainment SW platform and functionality. In this role you will collaborate closely with many different stakeholders to create the software platform. You will have implementation duties as well as being involved in architecture discussions. The main focus is on delivering software that is able to function well within the Infotainment eco system.
You will need to consider non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, availability and security when producing designs and software. Quality assurance is also a large part of a software developer’s role; this includes not only code reviews, but also introducing standards and best practices.
• Software development in the full vertical Android stack for the infotainment system
• Development using Java, C++ and the Android tool set
• Team has end-to-end responsibility including design, implementation and automated test cases
• Architectural discussions
• M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
• At least 3 years of experience from working in the field of software development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (Java, C++, C etc)
• Experience from Embedded Linux Development
• Efficient SW test methods, including automated unit and integration testing
• Object oriented design / Design patterns
• Agile software development
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Experience in Android stack
• Software product line architecture and variants management
• Experience from working with Continuous Integration
• Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
• Experience from connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi and phone mirroring technologies
• Driver’s license (B-level)