- Perform supply quality issue resolution including supplier claims preparation.
- Lead supplier performance evaluation and supplier quality development activities including the internal supplier quality forum.
- Quality surveillance at supplier manufacturing site.
- Establish, develop and maintain local supplier quality related procedures & practices, based on global procedures and secure full supplier management in ProSupply.
- Drive the supplier qualification/re-qualification process and ensure the supply base is and remain fully qualified and compliant.
- Support supplier onboarding (buyer responsible).
- Plan and conduct, or ensure, required supplier assessments including assessment reporting and non-conformance reporting.
- Verify effective closure of assessment non-conformances, by the supplier.
- Ensures each supplier is in compliance with the the clients Supplier Code of Conduct, ethics and corporate governance, the clients standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Travel included with 5-10% both within Sweden and abroad.
More than 2 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical area. Fluency in English and Swedish is a must, written and spoken alike.
Good knowledge within Office 365
Preferably professional experience from quality work and knowledge within 6-Sigma certified with Yellow Belt or higher. We are looking for the right person, so personality is important and you are socially skilled and communicative.
SAP, QN in SAP