We are looking for a Cloud Operation test engineer to support their Connected Car operations delivery. You will be part of the newly formed team and have the possibilities to work in a rapidly growing organization where you can help us build an outstanding environment. We are now looking for a test automation engineer [DevOps] with non-functional cloud testing competence. You will build and maintain test framework according to “Best practices” and standards. Document the design and architecture. Work with various teams to integrate the tests in a CI/CD pipeline.
• Design, automate, execute and monitor tests of cloud environment components and services.
Including non-functional areas such as:
- Load & Stress
• Component testing, integration testing, API-testing automation
• Cloud infrastructure verification and validation
• Bug tracking & Bug reporting
• Test report and documentation
• Strong Software development skills
• Experience in Automation of non-functional requirements tests
• Unix shell scripting, Python
• Cloud tests in GCP
• Experience in test design
• Experience to work with Test execution
• Strong Test result monitoring & analysis skills
• Automation, logging, monitoring and observability, infrastructure configuration, scripting languages and application and network protocols
• Knowledge of open-source technologies
• Experience with GitLab, GCP, Docker, Helm Chart, CI/CD pipeline.