You will be responsible for ensuring a good requirement process together with the external marketplaces, external suppliers/vendors and internal delivery teams involved in the overall solution.
You are working closely with external partners, business representatives as well as test leads, system responsibles, architects and projects managers to capture technical issues at an early stage. The role requires technical skills working with complex integrations in a truly international environment.
To be successful in this role you have genuine interest and curiosity for requirements and quality. We believe you are curious with many ideas. You have solid experience of managing test on different levels; preferably within e-commerce enjoy working in a high-performing and high-paced situation.
Our IT office is activity-based environment and all consultants are expected to work Activity Based and understand this type of workplace.
Your-to-do list as a Requirement Analyst includes:
• Collaborate with business to ensure the IT Solutions in area meet business need and drive continuous improvement towards increased business value of solutions.
• Act as one of the maintenance receiver of new solutions and functionality in area, understand business impact and ensure quality of service when new functionality and changes are introduced.
• Ensure service transition requirements are known to projects and work to continuously improve these.
• Drive continuous improvement of solutions across internal and external suppliers through maintenance enhancements and problem mgmt.
• Collaborate and contribute to the Agile track and Waterfall project to ensure we design for run in new functionality or changes that are coming.
• Support TSR (Technical Solution Responsibles) and operations organization to ensure stable operations and reduction of incidents.
• Ensure good collaboration between resources across development and maintenance.
• Maintain holistic view of critical dependencies and system specific knowledge on an architectural level.
Among your stakeholders you will find other test leads, project managers, requirement analysts, architects, internal delivery teams, our business and our partners/external suppliers.
• are driven and self-propelled
• enjoy coordinating others but just as much to work independently
• enjoy working in a fast pace environment and is driven in your work
• have the ability to communicate and build relationships inside & outside IT
• are accurate and flexible
• have the ability to communicate about problems and solutions
• have the ability to use good-enough in your everyday work
• have the ability to see the bigger picture as well as the details
• have the ability for priorities and understand what “matters” in any given situation
• Knowledge and experience of ALM and Jira is appreciated
• MS Office package
• Requirement Analyst experience of 2-3 years
• Broad understanding of system development and system landscape
• Experience of working in larger scale projects with cross dependencies
• Experience of working with e-commerce platforms
• Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken