We are looking for a Software Developer to join our customers development efforts of Simulation Environments in one of their Test departments working with Virtual Test Environments. You will be developing the Software in the loop environments used for development and testing of vehicle control software, as well as in the continuous integration tool chain.
You will be responsible for the software development aspects of the simulation tool, and will work with the simulation and model developers, in a tightly knit Scrum team.
• Software In the Loop development
• Build process for the SIL software
• Model and version handling, software build and release processes
• Enabling a continuous integration and DevOps work flow
• Be our liaison with the teams developing the Continuous Integration tool chain
• M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Engineering Physics, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in software development
• Driving license B
• Fluent in English, written and spoken