We are looking for a Security System Leader to work with lead design work for pre-studies, as well as for new concept development. In your work you will perform security threat modelling and risk assessment of initial design concepts, and with your security expertise, you will develop appropriate mitigations from a cybersecurity and systems engineering perspective, to satisfy both security risk appetite as well as fulfil business need.
You will be joining a team of system designers with a mission to develop and maintain secure system solutions within the domain of vehicle connectivity. You will be part of driving systems security engineering work, along with performing Proof of Concepts and early investigations into different security technologies. Our customer works to define system-level strategies and frameworks for managing security in connected vehicles.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant field, e.g. cyber security, systems engineering or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of work experience from cybersecurity design/engineering.
• Knowledge of common security design principles and technologies (Access Control, Authentication, Cryptography, Integrity etc.)
• Experience with common network/application security protocols.
• Knowledge of Unix security hardening methods.
• Experience and understanding of embedded SW development.
• Ability to present and persuade appropriately.
• Fluent communication in English.